I do not visit this list often enough, but your message is one I read and I
just wanted to express my profound respect for your words, your way of life,
and your objectivity in a situation that can be a challenge to manage.
Glad to belong to a community where the moderator and the members are also, in
a way, coaches to many of us I'm sure.

list.