From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Tuesday, 29 November 2016 9:02 AM
To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Screen curtain on 7 plus.

Just to clarify Mary screen curtain is Three  finger double tap?   It works
with my braille display, space for sign chorded.  I can't remember if it worked
last week as I have just taken notice of it now.  The battery seems OK now
though.

So if screen curtain works with my braille display then I am doing something
wrong with my gesture, unless it's changed?

> On 28 Nov 2016, at 17:50, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I had that rapid battery drain happened to me last week or the week before. I
> don't exactly know what caused it. I do know that I had used the Best Buy app
> which told me to turn on GPS and then wanted me to activate location services
> for that app so it could put up a geo-fence for my store. I suspected that
> this app was the culprit. So I turned off location services for it and
> rebooted. The faster than normal battery drain happened still. Then I turned
> on one of my blindness GPS apps, used it, turned it off, rebooted, and now my
> battery drain is back to  slow, which is what it should be. Was all that
> necessary? Was it just coincidental having to do with the GPS thing or not?
> Of course I don't know. I have never had a problem with the screen curtain
> turning on and off.
> Mary
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 28, 2016, at 9:45 AM, Kawal Gucukoglu <kgli...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can't turn screen curtain on the I phone 7 plus.  Is there a problem?
>> Also I charged my battery to 100 % after I made it go flat.  This morning
>> after my battery had been 68% it was 30 % and now it's 15 %.  It's the first
>> time it's happened and I've had this phone since the 9th of November.
>>
>> Kawal.

>> Visionaries list.

>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you
>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com