Hi all,
when I log in to iCloud from a browser I receive an email telling me there has
been a login from a browser. How can I change or remove an email address? The
address is not my iCloud address. I know if I select remember me from a login
screen I won’t get an email. However I mainly use private browsing mode so the
cookie or however the checkbox is remembered won’t work.
Thanks for any help.
Max.