Hello,

It has been a couple years since I have done something like that, so my memory
is quite probably flawed. I seem to recall that the BlueTooth speaker needs to
be active for it to appear in the sound sources list. Also, I recall needing to
work in the Bluetooth tables as well as the sound tables to make the routing of
VO work when sending it to another sound source.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +61 488 988 936