Hi Listers,

Bit of a cross of product types here,

I've just updated iTunes on my windows 10 bootcamp image to the latest version
of iTunes that is out.

Note this is a 64 bit windows and itunes version, mind you that shouldn't
matter.

I'm finding that iTunes in this case is not showing either my iPad mini 4 or my
iPhone 7+ which are both running IOS 10.1.1 although in the passed couple of
days I've changed my iPhones IOS to the public beta to compare things.

The content I'm really trying to upload is only on my windows side currently
but the iTunes wont let me see let alone do anything with the data syncing,

Has anyone else noticed this type of crazy misbehaviour?

Mac OS Sierra seems to be working fine at least I can see the phone and pad on
that image.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I'm thinking now of back versioning to an earlier iTunes