Hi,

I now have 10.12.2 installed on here, but the problem with voiceover still not
fuckising on the next message in a conversation after a deleting the first
message in a thread still is not fixed at least not on my machine anyway.
Anyone else having this problem.

As an example, open a thread in mail and delete the first message in the thread
and you will find that vo jumps to the last message in the thread.  I am going
to report this to apple accessibility again as I have done several time.  This
has been a problem since searria was first released.

Thanks.

Matthew

list.