Hi Janina, i don’t agree with you, but that is just me , if i need
bash i fire up terminal, and that is that, strip, touch, I’m sure you
know the rest :d .
Ive just asked the guys on free node, if they have an solution to your
problem, give it a few hours and they might have something.
I used to use Knoppix for my everyday system, on a cpu that was below
400 mhZ, girl was that days.
Ill check in later and tell you what the guys say. The main reason i
left Linux was their TTS. i couldn’t stand it :)

list.