Hi, the higher altitude, the less fuel is burned, cause of  lag of
oxygen. It is as a matter of fact why you have mixture control on the
most piston ACS. Forget to set it , see what happens :) dirty spark
plugs, might be “interesting in a skylane with 12 plugs, not so fun in
a Prat and whitney with 48 :)
Scot, if i am not mistaken, the TTS package the Citation has is not
tts as such, but prerecorded wav files, that is being played, if
certain variables is set right, terrain warnings, and such. In our
182t today we set  the gps, more or less and that is that.

list.