Tank is a good analogy for OR20

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM Scott Granados <scott.grana...@gmail.com>
wrote:

+1, from what I under stand it’s built like a tank in comparison to most
braille displays.  Especially for the low cost.

On Dec 18, 2016, at 4:32 PM, Kevin Chao <kevincha...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Orbit Reader 20 is durable, ruggid, and a fraction the cost of other
20cell Braille displays. Hope others will follow in APH's lead. I'd argue
this is the only Braille display that will be able to survive third-world
developing nations.