1. W1-chip with iOS 10 sounds like a beta preview of what Bluetooth 5 will
offer too all BT-compat devices
2. Narrator On later versions of Windows 10 has improved greatly, is
robust, and customizable. It's excellent that the big 4 Tech leads have
native screen reader on mainstream oS: Google ChromeVox Next on Chrome OS,
Apple Mac VoiceOver, Microsoft Narrator on Win10+, Amazon Voice View on
Fire OS.

list.