From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Thursday, 5 January 2017 11:10 AM
To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Verizon versus AT&T, new phone and questions.

Hi.

I have just read some of this thread and although I don't live in the US and
can't comment on which network is good or which network is poor at other
things, Please be mindful that some people on this list have strong opinions
and whilst others may not agree with them, as a new year resolution for those
who make one, just respect those who want to say what they need to say on this
list.

I for one do not make new year resolutions, simply because one is tying oneself
to falsehoods which will be broken and people will end up apologising.  Just
that one is free if they go with the flow and say what they say by being
respectful and then moving on.  If people say that they will not comment on
this list, in my experience, the opposite happens and the discussion end up
being accusatory and full of bad attitudes.

I know some people will not like it and I'm not worried if people get angry
with me, as this will not affect me because I don't take things personally as
it's only a list and I'm one person and nobody cares what I say as everyone is
for themselves.  After all if this was not the case, then we'd not get people
trying to shout louder than me or others!

Kawal.

list.

list.