Okay.  There’s an easy fix for this.  I assume from your message you’re using
Voice Over?

You need to do the following.

1.  Go in to the preferences window using Command+Comma.

2.  From there, you need to choose the advanced tab and press VO+space on it.

3.  Now, You wil notice a table of options.  The option you want is the eighth
one down which says “use generic controls”.  by default, this will not be
checked.
4.  Check this box.

        Having done that, you can now access all the controles for the filter
you wish to use.

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless
iPhone7+ and Apple TV user!

> On Jan 29, 2017, at 10:10 PM, Brandon A. Olivares <thepianist2...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I love Amadeus Pro so far. Just started using it a few weeks ago.
>
> However, is there a way to accessibly apply audio unit effects? I'm trying to
> apply a high pass filter, but can't see a way to configure the settings. I
> just see a dropdown with presets, of which there are none, a button to load
> presets, a preview button, a bypass checkbox, then cancel and apply. The
> defaults seem to be way too much because it makes the sound muffled.
>
> Thanks,
> Brandon

> list.

> ---