Hi Tim,
One problem I have discovered is that some of my contacts are not in iCloud but in the the iPhone contacts. So far I have not found a way to transfer them back into iCloud. I could enter them again as new contacts but I do not know how many there are yet. Is there a way to transfer them?

From E.T.'s Keyboard. . .
  I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
E-mail: ancient.ali...@icloud.com