That’s $39 per year subscription. Still a decent sale price but just know that
it’s a subscription.
> On Mar 1, 2017, at 4:02 PM, Sarai Bucciarelli <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Seeingeye gps is on sell until Monday. $39.
> Sarai D. Bucciarelli www.linkedin.com/in/SaraiDBucciarelli
>
>> On Mar 1, 2017, at 8:40 AM, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Donna,
>>
>> The answer to your question really depends on how you plan to use GPS. When
>> you travel, do you walk or mostly ride in vehicles?
>>
>> If you walk, are you interested in planning routes to places or just hearing
>> the street names as you go?
>>
>> When you ride, are you usually the navigator for a driver or are you taking
>> public transit?
>>
>> both apps handle all of these tasks well but if you really want to plan
>> routes or look around easily virtually, I’d suggest spending the money on
>> Nearby Explorer. It does take up over 4gb on the phone but maps are
>> available when you don’t have coverage which is nice. If you ever worked
>> with the Trekker in its original form, this app is as close to its supreme
>> functionality and easy learning curve as anything I’ve seen.
>>
>> That said, if money is an issue and you just want to hear intersecting
>> streets and POIs, BlindSquare is great. It does much more but is a bit more
>> technical or involved in how it gets you there. It does not do route
>> planning in advance unless going through another app like Maps, Google Maps
>> or Seeing eye GPS.
>>
>> As always, just my opinions here. Your mileage will no doubt vary.
>>> On Mar 1, 2017, at 8:12 AM, Donna Goodin <doniado...@me.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Now that we're moving back to a real city--at least relatively
>>> speaking--I'm thinking about using my phone a little more for GPS and
>>> related tasks.  I'm thinking about nearby explorer, but it comes with a
>>> pretty hefty price tag.  Does it offer any significant advantages over
>>> Blind Square?
>>> TIA,
>>> Donna

>>> Visionaries list.

>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:
>>>  macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn -

>>> ---

>> Visionaries list.

>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you
>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>> ---

> list.

> ---

list.

  • ... Donna Goodin
    • ... Jenine Stanley
      • ... Sarai Bucciarelli
        • ... Jenine Stanley
      • ... David Chittenden
        • ... Jonathan C. Cohn
          • ... David Chittenden
            • ... Jonathan Cohn
              • ... Harry Bell
                • ... Ilkka Pirttimaa
                • ... Harry Bell
                • ... Scott Granados
                • ... Kawal Gucukoglu
                • ... David and his growing pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us his memory lives on through