yes whenever i try to view it its just a collapsable toolbar maybe safari hates
the website unless i use google crome or firebox but am use to safari but
google results point to brother all in ones as best for apple.
cheers gerry have a nice day
Email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au
Skype: gerry.cook1
Twitter: @gerrycook52

> On 14 Apr 2017, at 7:01 pm, Georgina Joyce <g...@gena-j.me.uk> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Have you checked to see if the manual is available on the web? See link below.
>
> http://www.service.braun.com/home.asp?c=US&l=GB&typ=ui
> <http://www.service.braun.com/home.asp?c=US&l=GB&typ=ui>
>
> If you need to OCR it. To my knowledge Abbyy Fine Reader OCR is what we use
> on the Mac platform.
>
> Always search the web first.
>
> https://www.abbyy.com/en-gb/finereader/pro-for-mac/
> <https://www.abbyy.com/en-gb/finereader/pro-for-mac/>
>
> HTH
>
> Gena
>

>> On 14 Apr 2017, at 07:15, Gerry Cook <gerryc...@optusnet.com.au
>> <mailto:gerryc...@optusnet.com.au>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all hope your having a great day. I’m trying to use an epson XP530 with a
>> 2014 MacBook pro but had to get sited help to install, the last bit of the
>> set up, I’m trying to scan a braun electric shaver manual but am having no
>> luck with trying to get whatever text, is in the manual itself any
>> suggestions for the best software to use for scanning all that type of
>> thing. Thanks and all the best.
>> cheers gerry have a nice day
>> Email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au <mailto:gerryc...@optusnet.com.au>
>> Skype: gerry.cook1
>> Twitter: @gerrycook52

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com> and your owner is Cara
>> <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

>> <http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>