Esther, thank you so much for your help with this.  I tried this script this
morning and it does exactly what I have been wanting for so long.  I put on an
episode of the Mac Break Weekly podcast last night and fell asleep after about
a half hour.  This morning, I was able to use the script to advance forward 30
minutes very quickly.  This is just great!  Thanks again.