From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Granados
Sent: Friday, 12 May 2017 3:38 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to prefer IPv6 on the Mac OS X Sierra?

I smell a business opportunity.  Some googling seems ti indicate the provider
you listed and someone called flowroute.  THere’s tons of documentation on the
advantages of SIP over IPv6 and lots of people convincing you to do it,
especially on the enterprise side but no providers offering the service.:)

Interesting your comments on fail2ban.  Incredible PBX comes with both V4 and
V6 rules included and it looked to me like fail2ban could update either but
your unix mojo is strong so I’ll differ to you on that subject.

list.

list.