I suspect that even though the development was done up there some regulation in
the way.  Canada is known to be hard to deal with when it comes to
telecommunications.  You all are tops when it comes to researching drones:) but
telecommunications your government is a bit hard to deal with since they are in
the communications game themselves.  I always liked working with Rogers though
to be fair.  They were very good at what they did, were good network peers and
never caused me any headaches and nice people to boot although in general
that’s been my impression of our neighbors to the north, extremely friendly and
interesting.  We won’t talk about working with Bell though, yowza!

> On May 12, 2017, at 9:50 PM, Karen Lewellen <klewel...@shellworld.net> wrote:
>
> Well is not that cool...canooks rising!
> Anyway, Shawn who is your provider?  It does not make sense indeed given
> amazon  did the last testing for that  service at the University of Waterloo
> in Ontario.
> Perhaps something from your provider is preventing the  work?
> Just a likely nonsensical idea,
> Kare in Toronto.
>

> On Fri, 12 May 2017, David Diamond wrote:
>
>> You live in Canada?  You poor thing.  AAA.  LOL. For the record, I live in
>> Western Canada, the wet coast.

list.