My Apple II+ had the shit key mod that hooked a wire from the keyboard into the game controller plug so I could actually type upper and lower case. I also had discovered $C030 was the address of the speaker to make it click. Do that often enough and you get a tone. Turned out $C020 was the "cassette port" jack on the back of the machine. So if I search through the binary code of games and changed the C030s to C020s I could run sound to the jack and run that to my sound system. Sooo much better sounding.

CB