From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Matthew Dyer
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2017 11:57 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question regarding mac os installer.

Morning all.  I got a 1 TB external usb drive whare I backup my mac os.
I am hoping to get  my mac os reinstalled over this weekend as I think this
wwill clean upp some prob lems I have been having.  Here is the question.  What
is the difference between the searria installer and the recovery disk.  I will
want to reformat the drive and repartition it before install.  Can this be done
with the installer?  I have tried using recovery disk assistant to do this,
buut when opened it just says recovery disk assistant has no windows.  I will
probley work on this over the weekend as I will have more time,.  Have another
question, but will put it in another message as it is having to do with
superduper.
Thanks.

Matthew

list.