I cant c how its a carry issue. And what the hell is visual voicemail?

Sent from my iPhone

On 27/07/2017, at 7:06 AM, Shawn Krasniuk
<bbssh...@icloud.com<mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>> wrote:

Hi Scott. As you and David have said, it is a carrier problem. I would like to
add that it doesn't have anything to do with visual voicemail. I don't know
about New Zealand, but here in Canada, visual voicemail doesn't come standard.
At least for Bell and Telus anyway, don't know about Rogers. If we want visual
voicemail, we have to pay for it as an extra feature along with our plans. So
if the person doesn't have it, we must call into the carrier's system to
retrieve any messages we have. This is where the bug happens, as when we tap on
the tab that should automatically call the voicemail system, it instead
presents us with a screen with a call voicemail button to tap which will call
it for us. And as Simon said, it's kinda a pain in the butt.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbssh...@icloud.com<mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>

On Jul 26, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Scott Granados