OK, I'll be the first to disagree. :)

It's true we're blind users, but we can't just put our heads in the sand and be
ignorant of changes that impact sighted users.  Also, some of those changes, as
with the notification and control centers will most certainly impact us.  We
just don't know yet how VO users will interact with them.

Thank you, Mark, for posting the articles.  I found them to be interesting and
informative.
Cheers,
Donna