One thing I will say about this, we have been talking from all prospectives
about using the I phone etc.

As many of you know, I work and serve the blind community in my professional
capacity.  There is a project called Online today, and they go in to people's
homes and teach people how to use access Technology.  The organisation that I
work for are in the business of trying to rebuild people's lives again.  So
it's not always about blind users needing to understand the sighted world.
Sometimes it's about the sighted needing to know how to live in the blind world.

I don't think people have any right to assume that I have been missing
something on the use of these devices but rather that I wanted to know both
sides of the coin.  If I had time i would install the beta but as it is, I
don't and only have time on and off to read the e-mails on this list due to my
work load.  I can go without weeks reading e-mails and most of the time I end
up deleting a lot of stuff just to keep up with what's is going on.
Some times I wonder what is the point of me being on this list but I try to
keep up as much as possible.  I have every intention of getting the next I
phone 8.  I don't often read manuals but play with devices and learn that way
as I am rather more of a hands on person and only read manuals as a last
resort.  I'd much rather hear a demo of how the device was being used.  Some of
you will remember me using the Window phones and I never read the manuals, it
was listening to podcasts that helped me get to know the devices so well.

At least I have read your comments and thanks for those.

Kawal.

On 7 Aug 2017, at 17:50, gary-melconian <gmelconian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Totally agree with these points. The more perspective we hav on how sighted
> do things the better we are in competing in their competitive world.

list.