From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Erik Burggraaf
Sent: Tuesday, 8 August 2017 1:46 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Keyboards

Hi Anders and all,

Inclusive android has lots of accessible keyboard reviews.

Heere is the latest IClever:
https://www.inclusiveandroid.com/content/iclever-bluetooth-keyboard

Here is another folding full sized keyboard with less features:
https://www.inclusiveandroid.com/content/esynic-trifold-aluminum-bluetooth-keyboard

Here is a poccket sized 40 key board:
https://www.inclusiveandroid.com/content/hde-mini-wireless-bluetooth-keyboard

I've used the esynic trifold and the hte pocket size on IOS and they work well.
 The Iclev er I haven't tried myself, but it will work as well.

If you like them, pleasee cllick through our links so we can generate money to
develop the site.

Thanks,

Erik