A-Men brother, well said.

I read the article Mark posted and it’s very interesting.  It’s not that the
numbers and letter replacement method was bad it was more that nobody was
remembering passwords and using the same thing over and over again.  I think
the author would rather have us use passwords easy to remember but different
across sites instead of one somewhat complex but guessable phrase.

I’m like you a very big proponent of 2factor.  I use 2factor absolutely
everywhere from my bank to Apple, Google, Digital Ocean and across the entire
enterprise at work.  It’s so important.  The lack of 2factor was instrumental
in our last election it’s so important.

Well said and +1 to Chris’s points.

list.