From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Sunday, 19 November 2017 4:55 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone X and face ID

Hi,

Thanks for this Simon.  I kept hearing all sorts of people lamenting that the
Face ID would be more cumbersome than the Touch ID.  It's good to hear from a
blind user as to its ease of use and setup.  I realize that you're just one
opinion out of many, but good to hear actual use-case experiences instead of
speculation.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Nov 18, 2017, at 03:59, Simon Fogarty