Hi Tim,
Thanks for this, and all the other great informative posts you make.
Just to add, another drain on my “data”, I share the computer with two other
users and frequently switch usage, even more reason to turn off the “iCloud
drive”, I think.
I hope that should I later find some important files are missing, I will be
able to recover them from my “backups”.
Cheers.

Stan ZA
amista...@gmail.com