Hello,
I have recently migrated to a new iMac with a solid state disc. This works very
well, but I miss the sounds of the hard disk running. When I did not know
whether my previous iMac was kind of what it was doing are used to listen to
the hard disk working way. Hello,
I have recently migrated to a new iMac with a solid state disk. This works very
well, but I miss the sounds of the hard disk running. When I did not know
whether my previous iMac was kind of what it was doing are used to listen to
the hard disk working away. I also found the start-up noise on the old iMac
very reassuring!
I wonder if others have this sort of problem and if you have found any solution.

Sent from my iPhone