Hello Gary,

I hope you are able to run bootcamp again. You might find you have problems
because it will think that it has already created a partition and it’s history
log will not match.

But yes such operations require admin privileges. When you get the busy
problem. Simply CMD + F5 for a few seconds and reloading VO might put you in a
password field. If not attempt to CMD  + tab to see if a password field is
behind.

As you probably know, there are quite a few situations when you get the busy
busy prompt. Have you searched for details on your specific Mac, OS version and
bootcamp. I for example, have unique difficulties with audio drivers on my 2013
Air. So not all Macs are equal.

HTH
Gena

Call: M0EBP