Hi Tim,

 Yeah I've only ever known it to be that way that when file volt is on auto log
in is disabled

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Jessica Moss
Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2018 5:42 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Adding items to the status bar.

Ok, this is interesting, supposedly, automatic log in can’t be turned on
because file vault is turned on.  I had file vault turned on when I upgraded to
Elcapitan, and that was never an issue.
  I don’t recall ever having to make any changes to my settings, so what’s the
difference here, and if I absolutely have to turn file vault off, how do I go
about doing that?