Ramy,
   There are so many file types I would not have noticed.

Look in the Mail app preferences under the Composing item to disable spell check.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 3/7/2018 4:23 PM, Ramy Moustafa wrote:
Yes exactly.
and sorry for my spelling mistake.
i ment .rar files.
BTW, need to know how can i stop VOIce over auto correcting my words?