There is a Carl's Junior app. I tried it a couple of years ago when I was living in the state's part time. It was pretty terrible. Best, Erik

On March 12, 2018 8:27:21 AM Michael Busboom <mbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:

If I still lived in the States, I’d lobby hard for an In’nOut app! I’d also look for a Carl’s Junior app, too.

On 12.03.2018, at 09:27, Simon Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:

I'm sorry what?

A macdonalds app?

You yanks are dam crazy,

We don't even have a star bucks app, mind you they put cream in their coffee,
What's wrong wit black coffee!!?

And in my case being gluten free macdonalds doesn't have a lot I can eat.

And I really miss their apple pies!

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Janina Sajka' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2018 7:34 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Treat for Burger Lovers, Everywhere

Hmmm, my primary reason for using this app is to get my free 6-piece chicken nuggets when my local baseball team scores 6 runs or more!
<snarky grin>

M. Taylor writes:
Hello Everyone,

During the past two weeks, I have been using the McDonalds app on my 8 Plus.

I am delighted to report that, at the time of this writing, all
aspects of the app are VoiceOver accessible.

To me, the primary benefit of using the app is to read the menu which,
by the way, has been changing a great deal, of late.

Also, I am enjoying all of the app deals that are available when you
purchase your items through the app.  I strongly suggest that you use
Apple Pay when purchasing through the app.  Also, remember that the
great deals are only available when you buy your food via the app.

Please remember that in order to use the app with all of those great
deals, you will need to create an account which includes providing an
email address and setting up a password.

So, here is the basic scenario:

1.
You decide to eatj-in or take-out McDonalds.

2.
You open the app to see what deals are available to you.  This is
really the fun part as the deals can truly save you some serious
money.  You can also just browse the menu.

3.
Using a shopping cart system, you add your items to your cart.  Don't
worry, you can remove any item at any time.  You can also customize
your items at you add them.

4.
If you have given the app permission, it will tell you the closest
McDonalds location to you and give you the option to purchase your
items from that location or from any location you prefer.
Personally, I place my orders from the parking lot of the McDonalds.
Or, a couple of days ago, I just went in, sat down at a table, and
placed my order via the app.

5.
Once you've finalized your order and selected the location, it's time
to pay.  I have only used the Apple Pay method so cannot speak to
entering credit card data.

6.
Once this is done, you are ask if you will be dining in or taking out
or driving through.  Make your selection.

7.
Now, you will be told that your order has been received and is being
prepared.  You will also see a number on your screen.

8.
Go into the location, drive up, etc and show the employee your screen
and they will bring your order to you.

This last step can be different for us as visually impaired people;
for sighted people, the number that is displayed on the iOS app is
also displayed on an overhead display screen in the restaurant.
Therefore, a sighted person can see when the order is ready and just
walk up to the counter and pick up the order.

Okay, that's about it.

Let me add that it is very important that you be patient with yourself
and the app, the first couple of times that you use it.  There are a
lot of confirmation screens that you must become familiar with, at
first.  Also, if you can, have a sighted person with you the first
time you use the app as this may help you grasps certain elements of
the process.  This is not to say that you cannot use the app, for the
first time, by yourself, but I suggest that you get sighted assistance initially, if possible.

Good Luck, Enjoy, and let us know how it goes.

Mark

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach
mark at:  mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach
Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow
Executive Chair, Accessibility Workgroup:       http://a11y.org

Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures        http://www.w3.org/wai/apa