Amazon has it too.

Peggy and Dixie Marie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2018, at 11:29 AM, 'Jason White' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Daniel McGee <danielmcgee...@icloud.com> wrote:
> Hi all, any way of trying out microsoft's products on the Mac?

Yes - buy an Office 365 subscription that includes the desktop applications.

> In particular, I would be interested in word and outlook. I won't need excel
> or power point.

I have these installed on my Mac via Office 365. They're reasonably accessible
with VoiceOver, but I ahven't used them sufficiently to comment on any
specific issues. Interaction can be slow, however, since they don't provide
equivalent keyboard functionality to the corresponding Windows versions.
Nevertheless, navigating with VoiceOver and operating the controls generally
works.