From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Friday, 6 April 2018 3:19 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Employment at Apple

Hi Simon,

Not that I'm interested in transplanting to Toronto, too far away and too many
people for my liking, but the posting is rather an interesting read.  It sounds
like the available positions could depend on your skillset as well as the needs
of the given Apple Store.  It would be worth your look to see if the equivalent
organization in NZZ has anything similar.  Here's a link to the post if you
care to take a look.

http://www.cnib.ca/en/news/Pages/Apple-Store-GTA-Hiring-Event.aspx

Later...

Tim Kilburn