Hi all,
I'm always beta testing, so I'm used to ignoring small bugs that get fixed in
final builds. Yesterday, though, I updated a client's iPad to iOS 11.3, and the
iPad stopped auto-filling the client's Amazon password. I noticed this in the
betas on my own devices, but thought nothing of it.

We do a lot of work with Amazon and Audible, so this is a pretty big annoyance.
The option to fill in the password is there, but the password no longer appears
automatically as it used to. Now, the client has to find the option to fill it
in above the keyboard, while trying not to touch somewhere on the page and thus
dismiss the keyboard. Is there any way to get things back to how they were?
Thanks for any ideas.

--
Alex Hall