Hi,

I believe that there's a checkbox or something like that, that needs to be
checked before the download will start.  If I remember correctly, it's not
particularly obvious and it's not initially announced by VO.  You may need to
do some looking around the page to see if you can find it.  If you still have
problems with that, let me know and I'll try the download again.  I've still
got the original dmg download on my Mac, so I've just been using it for
installation on other machines.  I'm not sure why Google promotes the other two
options, as I find Google Drive File Stream to be my best option.  I guess
that's a matter of opinion though.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher