Firstly, you need to unlink your accounts.  Then you need to download the
newest version and to relink your accounts it will go through a tutorial just
hit the right arrow button about 5 or 6 times after putting in your username
and password.  This should do the trick.  If not then you need to take screen
shots of what’s going on and send that to:

supp...@pcloud.com <mailto:supp...@pcloud.com> and they are pretty responsive
and do well with tech support.

> On Apr 16, 2018, at 7:56 AM, Jessica Moss <junglebookfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have whichever the latest version is, which I downloaded this passed
> Friday.  How do I tell it to run that?
>  It didn’t ask me to run anything, just popped up several text fields that I
> had to navigate a lot to even figure out what they displayed, then the usual
> “continue,” buttons, and that’s all.
>> On Apr 16, 2018, at 7:22 AM, Scott Berry <sb356...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Jessica,
>>
>> The first question might seem very simple but it’s the most important.  Do
>> you have version 3.6.3 as that has a new SSL certificate and it is mandatory
>> that you must run that version?
>>

>>> On Apr 15, 2018, at 5:29 PM, Jessica Moss <junglebookfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I’ve just noticed after updated to the latest version of PCloud, that all
>>> of a sudden, it was no longer asking for my password, and displaying
>>> “PCloud has no windows,” message when I launched the application.  I’ve
>>> gone into the activity manager and both quit and force quit the process,
>>> and uninstalled and reinstalled the application multiple tines along with
>>> deleting and emptying everything from the trash and starting over with a
>>> new instalation, but nothing worked.
>>> Has anyone else had this issue?  I really didn’t want to even have to
>>> update it, sense nothing was wrong with the version I was using, until
>>> Thursday night, when I was trying to connect to it, and it was trying to
>>> tell me I had no interection, which was a lie; I had perfectly good
>>> internet connection, because I was reading my e-mail while trying to upload
>>> stuff to PCloud itself.

>>> Visionaries list.

>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:
>>>  mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at
>>> caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> ---

>> Visionaries list.