From: jean parker
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 12:53 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: adding podcasts in native app

Hello All:

In the past, it has been an easy matter to search for a podcast then add it to
my feed. Now however, the search field under the add button requires the full
url instead of the podcast name. Am I missing something? How do I simply search
for a podcast, decide I like it and add the feed to my podcasts?

Thanks in advance,

Jean

Dr. Jean Parker, Ph.D.
Senior Research Fellow