Hi Andy,

On your mac if you do the VO + M  which should bring up your apple menu,
Scrole down this menu
Should be twice and you should find system preferences
 Then once this opens,
Use your tab key to move one by one through the sys pref options,

You will find internet and then an icloud,
Or vise versa

Open the icloud preference and take it from there,

Once you have signed into that feature you should also have a table that with
Vo shift and down arrow open the list / table of different features that icloud
gives you

Go through them and see if you can disable or add / enable the ones you want /
don’t want
Tap with the space bar enables / disables.

Hope this helps with the issues and great work sitting down over a pint or 5
and playing around.

That’s all you need to do,
And slowly things will work out.

Wish I had a bar that close.