From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Anders Holmberg
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:48 AM
To: 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries
Subject: Re: VoiceOver, Apple Maps, Yelp, and Google Trips Make for a Fabulous
Vacation

Hi Mark!
But this is quite encouraging to hear that you did it all alone.
Ofcorse you have to get some help by sighted but that is not a problem or
discouragement for me.
I don’t know how good such things as walking in a city works for blind and low
vission people works in the US but here in Sweden it sometimes works quite well
and sometimes not.
You have to be a bit brave too and that is my biggest issue these days.
BUt its really nice to see the technique in progress.
/A

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

list.