Tim in ET’s case,
It’s a long way between his mouth and his feet.

Lol.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Friday, 25 May 2018 6:47 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: AutoFill Update

My grey matter is leaking through my skull and affecting the colour of my hair.
 At least, that's what people tell me :).

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 24, 2018, at 12:20, E.T.
<ancient.ali...@icloud.com<mailto:ancient.ali...@icloud.com>> wrote:

  Makes sense. Just finished coffee which was slow reaching the grey matter.

>From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  ancient.ali...@icloud.com<mailto:ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?