From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 4:05 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Once and for all, is there a darned thing I can do to stop all my
web browsers from the "busy" refrain?

Hi Jonathan,

Its happening in safari also and sometimes the desk top!

Mac  mini 16 gig ram El capitan.

It just happens more in pro tools though.

Talk soon

Chuck

On Jun 12, 2018, at 2:59 PM, Jonathan Cohn wrote:

AH Chuck, but I believe AVID is not a web browser so that is a different issue.

On Jun 12, 2018, at 10:27 AM, CHUCK REICHEL <soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com