Hi everybody,

I frequently use a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard for text entry on my iPhone and
for the most part, it works flawlessly.  However, there are instances when I
must accidentally enter a key combination, and querty entry capability
disappears.  If I VO-Right or VO-left, I hear individual characters being
voiced and if I want to enter them, I do a VO-Space. In other words, the
external keyboard is emulating exactly what a person does when entering text
using the onscreen keyboard entry method.  I resolve the problem by turning the
Bluetooth keyboard off, and then back on.

I am wondering if there is a better way to get rid of this problem.  Is there a
keyboard command that switches between the external keyboard and the onscreen
keyboard?

Thanks!

Mike