I’ve also noticed, and I’m not sure if this is an app/voiceover issue, or an
IOS 12 issue, that the last time I tried to find an item description in within
the amazon app, the screen became really jumpy, and it took a lot of playing
around with it just to get things back into focus.  I haven’t seen that sense
the early days when trying to browse the site on my mac, when the same thing
would happen and the page would constantly refresh, then about a month later,
amazon developed accessibility mode.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com