Just in case anybody's interested, I had been asking here about my phone not opening up and going to messages when I get a text and tap on it. I called Apple Accessibility about it and they said it's happening to people who aren't using a pass code. I guess Apple already know about it so I hope it's fixed the next time we get an update.
Lorie My Youtube Channel: "www.youtube.com/loriemccloud -- The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: [email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
