oops, I think I sent a reply to Tim's inbox, sorry about that,

I just wanted to let you all know that following Tim's instructions about this problem

now right option key plus t is finally announcing date and time.

So if anyone is having this problem now you'll know what to do.

thanks.



Leo Bado

El 03/10/2018 a las 22:18, 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries escribió:
Hi,

Your reasoning for the lack of speech sounds right to me.  From what I understand, there's no way of individually fixing that issue.  I believe that you need to reset the list of events that are allowed to access the Finder.  You'll need to go into the Terminal, then enter the following command:

tccutil reset AppleEvents

This needs to be entered as is with the capitalization where I've placed it.  Hopefully, this does the trick for you.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Oct 3, 2018, at 14:01, Leo Bado <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

When I press ()righ control) plus t, so the system voice can say outloud the current time it doesn’t work at all.

All the others action with right control are working good, for example, right control plus m, it opens mail app with no problem.

This is happening since I upgraded to Mojave, and I believe it might be because when a window notification prompted me asking to allow some scrypt or something like that I didn’t allow the action.I totally misunderstood the message.

How can I fix this?

Thank you guys!







--
Leo Bado

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: [email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
[email protected] and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to