Hi,

Yes, it doesn't seem possible to change this. I wonder if you can edit these
themes by your own? If I assume you cannot, I wonder if the Growl team can do
something? It'd definitely be worth a try, probably.

However, if you use Adium as well, my temporary method is to use an Adium
plugin which allows Skype to chat through Adium's interface, using your event
settings already set. This means you can accept or reject calls, chat and even
view the  status of your Skype contacts in Adium. it seems to work pretty well,
for now. You can do even more than that, or so I hear.

http://eion.robbmob.com/

All you have to do is download the latest version, click on the downloaded file
and Adium will tell you it has been installed. Then do the following.

1: Go to Adium, and go to Preferences (Command-Comma).
2. Interact with the toolbar, and select the "Accounts" button.
3. Add a new account. Find the "add" button and hit VO-Shift-M to choose the
account type. Choose Skype and hit enter or VO-Space.
4. You don't need to worry about any of these fields. There should only be an
alias field. Decide if you want to have Adium connect to Skype automatically,
and hit OK.
5. Of course, Skype has to ben open to perform the entire process. Skype will
open a window, asking you if you want to allow this application. You want to
allow.

That should be it. Good luck. :) I hope I didn't forget anything.

Regards,
Nic
Regards,
Nic