I did this often in Windows so wanted the Mac equivalent. Very useful and easy.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 11/24/2018 4:02 PM, Jonathan Cohn wrote:
Hello,

ET thanks for the option idea, I just checked and hitting command-option-C in the finder echos out copying file as path name, so let see if that really worked: Yes! it worked. Also of note, control-option C will copy Style in Mail and I expect Pages.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn