Hi All,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

I wanted to update you all on the support email address for LookTel and the
associated NantWorks / NantMobile software.

For support or any questions or comments about any LookTel or NantWorks
software, (Money Reader, Recognizer, or Voiceover Tutorial) please send email
to either i...@looktel.com or you may also send directly to me at
c...@looktel.com

Both of these addresses will go directly to me and from there I can direct any
of your support requests, comments or questions etc. to the appropriate folks
within nantWorks.

The i...@looktel.com address is also linked to from the App Store pages for the
active LookTel / NantWorks software via the LookTel site. So you can also
simply use the support link from the App Store or visit the LookTel site if you
like.

Hopefully this will provide a much clearer and faster channel for you to voice
your concerns, needs, questions or suggestions and have them addressed more
quickly and concisely from us.

Please feel free to share these addresses with anyone you feel would need or
want them, and please have a wonderful day / evening wherever you may be. We
look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Cara

list.