Sent from my iPhone

> On May 14, 2019, at 5:25 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Les, thanks for that description. That’s what should happen. I’m not sure
> what’s happening for me. I am noticing that with my Apple remote, I’m getting
> a lot of skipping like when I flip to the right and go from row one column
> one all the way over to column four or even five. That didn’t used to happen.
> So I don’t know if I’m doing something different for my remote is acting
> strange or what. When I flip to the left from the list of games that are
> active when I see the scores tab, nothing happens. It doesn’t do anything.
> And I’m not seeing any list of games other than what comes up when I’m in the
> scores tab. Is that where you’re finding your list of games?
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 14, 2019, at 9:36 AM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mary,
>>
>> Well, I’m glad you got it working on your fire stick.  I used the Apple
>> Remote.  When I reached the list of games, I flicked left, one finger flick,
>> and got to the previous day.  I then pressed in on the remote to select it.
>> I was able to scroll through the list of games, I think I flicked left and
>> right, but flicking up and down also allows navigation.  I chose last
>> night’s Brewers Phillies game, and received the same options for recap,
>> condensed and home/away.  I flicked down on the remote to view these
>> options.  I was able to choose the station I wanted, and pressed in on the
>> remote.  The archived game started playing.  If you cannot figure this out
>> and wish to do so, I’d be glad to call you and go through each step.
>>
>> Les
>>
>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Well, try this. Instead of swiping from the scores tab swipe down once. Find a
game and then swipe left and see if it gives you the option for a previous day.
I never deal with the tabs. I get it with the list of games first.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/A912D763-2060-4DE9-82E8-E22EE1E1F386%40gmail.com.